As you may have guessed (or heard) Bright Lights is officially done for the summer, and will be starting up again on Monday, August 12th.
Recently, there have been a lot of encouraging things happening with Bright Lights, so I thought I’d share those with you.
1. We have 6 or more new girls interested in coming to Bright Lights in the fall!
2. We did a Leader’s Training with some of the older girls, (we’ll be having another one in the fall) and had a great time of learning and renewing our vision for this ministry.
3. A few moms and daughters are going through some good books together!
4. Several moms have given us encouraging testimonies of how Bright Lights has made a difference.
5. And we’ve seen God’s hand working in many other ways to grow and strengthen our group.
It’s a lot exciting and a little intimidating–but this is God’s ministry, not ours–so as long as we keep that in mind, it will be great.
Hannah and I are thinking and praying about what our focus will be when we start up again… things are probably going to be a little different, so be prepared for some changes. I’m looking forward to seeing how God will work!
During the summer, I encourage you to keep up your Bible reading and prayer. Look at it as getting to know God more and you’ll find that it is way more interesting. 🙂
If there’s anything you’d like us to pray for you about, if you have any questions or concerns, or if you just want to talk, feel free to email!